Type of information we collect and purpose of collection:
- Personal information: We will obtain your consent prior to obtaining personal information.
- Contact information: name, e-mail, shipping address, phone number
- Billing information: credit card number and expiration date, paypal account
This information is used to process, deliver, bill for, collect payment for purchased products, informing customers of product updates.
We invite visitors to subscribe to our blog in order to receive our newsletter, and ask for e-mail contact information to assist in its distribution.
Rivertea.com expressly acknowledges that we will not use any personal information for any other purposes without your consent or as required by law.
- Non-personal information: When you access our website, Rivertea.com will automatically collect certain non-identifying information, which will be collected without your consent. Such collection is performed by most webpages, and will not allow you to be personally identified.
- Cookies: contain information that will enhance your experience with our website, for example: a record of past orders, which makes it easy for you to reorder, post reviews of the items previously purchased. You may control whether your computer will accept cookies with the preference settings of your browser. If your browser is set to reject cookies some features of this website may not function.
Rivertea.com will not sale, trade or disclose to third parties any of the information collected on this website, except as follows:
- We share information with companies that provide support services to us, such as credit card processors or mailing houses. These providers have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ.
- We may share information when required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities.
- If you provide reviews or comments on our site, any personal information that you post may be shared with other site visitors.
Security measures for protecting your personal information
We take very seriously our responsibility to protect our customers’ information. All sensitive information submitted to our website (such as credit card information) is SSL encrypted and we use the best technologies to safeguard your personal information.
We occasionally may revise this policy to reflect changes and improvements in the way we protect your personal information. To remain apprised of the current policy we advise that from time to time you check this webpage to review the changes. Your continued use of this website shall constitute your consent to any changes.