CONTEST: The art of brewing tea in one photo! - Rivertea Blog
You spend minutes, even hours trying to decide which type of tea is going to fill your cup, for that intimate moment between you and your brew. You wait craving near the pot and count the bubbles breaking the surface of the water. You are passionate about tea and we want to give you the chance to prove it and reward you for that!
All you have to do is take a picture of the brew you are most proud of and invite your friends to like it (as I`m sure they do in real life). Not only you get the chance to win one of the two amazing Rivertea Gift Boxes, but also the appraisal of an entire tea loving community!
Rivertea`s Advice: Pay attention to details as we will also reward the most creative photo or just get as many votes as you can and win the popularity award.
Rules and Terms
- The promoter is: SC Rivert Global SRL whose registered office is in Romania.
- Employees of SC Rivert Global SRL or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://tab.fo/riverteacontest
- Closing date for entry will be 09/24/2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Participants must subscribe a photo to enter the competition via this app. They are then encouraged to share their photo so they can gather votes. The first two persons with the most votes will be contacted after the competition has ended to decide upon the selection of their prize. The 1st prize consists of a gift box, with three tea cans of 100 grams, three free samples and a surprize. The second prize consists of two teas of 100 g. Further information can be found at: http://tab.fo/riverteacontest
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen as a result of a vote conducted via this application as measured and recorded by Tabfoundry’s software.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by US law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of United States.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.